Calling all virus bashers, boredom breakers, puzzle solvers, talent traders, book readers and movie watchers.
To all Robotics And Beyond families and communities everywhere. Time to get moving!
WHY: We’re all stuck with little to do and too much unused energy and brain power.
WHAT: Robotics And Beyond is using its resources and talent to make as much content and as many activities available to the community as possible during this difficult time.
- online materials that students and adults can use to discover new areas and skills or continue developing their skills for schoolwork, careers or just for fun
- a place to solve challenges, ask questions, submit ideas and share work with others
- topics include coding, graphic design and animation, 3D modeling and 3D printing, and Microcontrollers
- LEGO Master Builder events
- inspirational and fun movie and book suggestions
- FREE online computer and internet support
WHO: These resources are for students and adults, beginner or advanced. to support their schoolwork or just to learn something new while having fun.
HOW: We are providing the materials and interaction with our topic leaders with the use of Blogs operated through our website and a shared Google doc for each blog.
WHEN: Our first materials are available now.
WHERE: Available everywhere there is internet access. Select a topic of interest below.
WHAT YOU CAN DO: Get involved and try these out! Leave comments and suggestions. Spread the word using “Share this post” at the bottom of each topic post. Challenge your friends to create and submit ideas and their work!
We have great links on our Suggested Reading page for Coding and Online Learning, Girls and Women in STEM, and Education and Careers.
Be sure to check out our Education and Career Paths portal. It provides great insight for young people who are considering which careers and education paths are right for them.