Weekend Workshops are here!
We asked and listened! Your feedback from our survey indicated the need for weekend programs.
- Robot Wars (in-person): Grades 4-7, Saturday, October 31, 1:00-3:00 pm. Learn to program a pre-built LEGO NXT robot and send your robot into battle!
- Coding Workshop (in-person): Grades 3-7, Sunday, November 8, 1:00-3:00 pm. Coding for beginners and coding in Scratch from beginner to advanced.
- Science Sunday (in-person): Grades 4-7, Sunday, November 15 & 22, 1:00-2:30 pm. Explore and learn with our fun STEM topics. This month is tower building, “What’s Inside?”, and explorations into physics, energy, and chemistry.
- Computer Build: Grades 7-12. Gamers, graphic and 3D art designers, 3D modelers and coders: Learn from experts how to design and build a desktop computer that meets your needs and budget. This is a one-on-one class. Schedule a day and time that suits you.
- Minecraft Game Night (in-person): October 30th’s game night is for Grades 2-9, 6:30-8:30 pm! We can provide computers and Minecraft accounts at no extra cost if needed. You must request a computer or account by phone or email ahead of time.
For Fall 2020, we have the following safety protocols in place for our in-person programs:
- Small class sizes, 5-7 students.
- Temperature check and hand cleaning upon arrival.
- Individual, sanitized workstations 6 or more feet apart.
- Full-time masks required.
- Constant ventilation.