Storage Space Needed – Can you help?
Robotics And Beyond Storage Space Needs
- Timing: prefer to begin immediately or early August, but could start mid September.
- Dry but air conditioning not needed (on a floor with a building furnace unit is ideal)
- Area needed: 200 sq. feet minimum, 400-600 preferred.
Location: downtown New Milford preferred but could be within a mile or 2 of town center.
- Access: Ground level preferred but short stairway will work. 24/7/365 access preferred but 8am or 9am-5pm weekdays and occasional weekends will work.
- Cost: preferably donated but we can pay a limited monthly amount. We are a 501c3 non-profit so donation of the space may be deductible depending on the donor’s accounting methods.
- Insurance: we have liability and property insurance.
- Items to be stored: metal and plastic industrial shelving, large storage bins of various sizes, some computer equipment and monitors, general supplies needed in our various educational programs.
Contact Paul Chayka at email@example.com or 860-944-6175