Parenting in the Age of AI | Adult-focused | FREE
We are excited to announce the launch of a new series of free public programs on the topic of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
This kick-off seminar is focused on how AI resources can and will impact children, in both their social and educational worlds as well as their futures. Types of AI tools that will be relevant to young people will be discussed, along with the opportunities and potential challenges they will pose. A collection of resources for further information will be provided. Questions and discussion will be welcomed throughout the event.
Seminar Leader: Thomas King, long-time Robotics And Beyond student, mentor and admin assistant. Independent Technology Consultant and Graduate of the University of Massachusetts Amherst (B.S. Computer Science, 2022).
Parking directions for our office at 46 Bridge Street in New Milford (Our door cannot be accessed from Bridge St). See map on our Contact page.
- Turn onto South Main St. from Bridge St.
- Immediately turn right into the first parking lot behind the 2 story building on the corner.
- Drive past that building. We are in the smaller building slightly downhill from the main parking lot.
- Park in the lower lot right against our building. If no spots there then park in the large upper lot along the fence. Just walk in the door of the lower building and down the hall to the end.
- Room #4 is on the left at the end.
- If the outer door is locked, please text 860-944-6175.