STEM & DESIGN SUNDAY | Grades 2+ | FREE
Here is the lineup of topics for our FREE STEM & Design workshops on April 16, 23, & 30. Space is limited for each topic and Registration is required! Please note time and location for each topic.
For Unity, Fire Alpaca or Scratch workshops, please bring the following information – either the login information for an existing account OR an email address that can be used to create an account.
Graphic Design & Animation with Fire Alpaca , grades 3-9 or by permission, limit 5. 1:00-2:30 pm, our office at 46 Bridge St. (see parking instructions below)
Introduction to Robotics
, grades 3-8 or by permission, limit 4. 2:30-4:00 pm, our office at 46 Bridge St. (see parking instructions below)
Unity Game Engine: Beginner & Intermediate , grades 7-12, limit 4. 2:00-3:30 pm, The Maxx – 94 Railroad Street.
Scratch Coding: Beginner & Intermediate
, grades 2-8, limit 6. 2:00-3:30 pm, The Maxx – 94 Railroad Street.
Advanced Game Design with Scratch
, grades 6-12, limit 6. 3:30-4:30 pm, The Maxx – 94 Railroad Street. Prior experience required.
If you register for this event but find you are unable to attend, PLEASE contact us asap so that we can offer your spot to someone else. Thank you!
Parking directions for our office at 46 Bridge Street in New Milford (Our door cannot be accessed from Bridge St)
- Turn onto South Main St. from Bridge St.
- Immediately turn right into the first parking lot behind the 2 story building on the corner.
- Drive past that building. We are in the smaller building slightly downhill from the main parking lot.
- Park in the lower lot right against our building. If no spots there then park in the large upper lot along the fence. Just walk in the door of the lower building and down the hall to the end.
- Room #4 is on the left at the end.
- Text when you arrive 860-717-4319.